TREASURE WORLD Terms and Conditions
1. Registering for the Treasure chest hunt is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Registration is open to anyone, except the employees of Treasure World and the respective advertising, media and PR Agencies appointed by Treasure World, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
3. Each person can only register once.
4. The Treasure Hunt Pass is non refundable and not transferable to another person.
5. Treasure World will take no responsibility if the prize winner’s contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
6. Once the Treasure Chest has been found it will be made public within 24 hours that the Treasure Chest Hunt is over.
7. A person can only claim the reward of R20 000 if he/she has got their Treasure Pass AND the Digital Key.
8. Only 1 participant or 1 team can claim the R20 000 reward.
9. The reward of R20 000 will be EFT into the winners South African bank account. No physical cash will be rewarded.
10. Treasure World reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the registration process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the treasure hunt.
11. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Treasure World.
12. The winner can expect to receive their reward within 7 days of being notified.
13. All Participants indemnify Treasure World, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising from their participation in any way in this treasure hunt.
14. By entering this Treasure Hunt, participants authorise Treasure World to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication.
15. If Treasure World are required by any legislation, the Minister of Trade and Industry, or the National Lotteries to alter any aspect of the treasure hunt or to terminate the treasure hunt as a result of changes in legislation, Treasure Hunt will have the right to terminate this treasure hunt with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Treasure World and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Treasure World, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
16. These terms and conditions may be amended by notification at any time during the treasure hunt and will be interpreted by Treasure World only. The Ts&Cs will be loaded onto the Treasure World website.